“A decade is a long time and you would agree when I say, that few things last that long… It was an incredible rush that created Trip Tap Toe and I feel kind of overwhelmed with emotions today.” says, CEO Manuraj Singh Johar. On this big day when Trip Tap Toe completes 10 eventful years, the company feels ready to leave the teen years behind and step into an incredible decade of adulthood with probably fewer jolts and more surprises!
On this 10th year anniversary, we are thrilled to take a short trip down the memory lane and throw light on some really cool facts about us, probably you didn’t know!
1. Trip Tap Toe was born on 3rd October, 2008.
2. Most of you who didn’t know, Trip Tap Toe was originally called “Y Not Travel” before it came up with what it is called today.
3. We are the only travel platform that offers round the clock customer support on chat 365 days of the year through our Concierge app.
4. Trip Tap Toe has 499 original travel stories from various travellers and blogs live as of today. Yoo hoo!
5. We received a big boost on our funds bag in 2016 that helped us catalyze our online platform to the next level.
6. We are Yellow all theeee way 😉
7. Being a part of the Trip Tap Toe in house team guarantees you offsite trips every year!
8. We moved into a new office (bigger and sexier) in January, 2017.
9. Besides booking flights, hotels and arranging holidays worldwide, we have also started taking folks on treks and camping trips throughout the country.
10. We are already cooking up ideas on how we are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary. So, yes, we are here to stay.
Here’s an image tour of our journey over the past 10 years. Enjoy!
Message from the Founder:
What started out as a single person’s journey is a 50 member strong family today, which includes my team kicking it hard in the office and our parents, spouses & our kids supporting our long extended working hours. Back then, all i knew was that I had to create an organisation known for its unmatched customer experience, unforgettable travel memories and ethical business practices, and to achieve all that, I really needed a team that could share my passion totally. People have often asked me how have I managed to remain motivated in an industry so competitive, and I am always honored and humbled to acknowledge the support of my colleagues in the good days and the bad. Yesterday was tough, today is hard, tomorrow could be worse. However, I believe, if we have managed to come this far, the most exciting times of our lives is yet to come. Long Live Yellow!
Message from the Director:
Today is Trip Tap Toe’s 10th year anniversary and growing from a start up to a scale up firm has been an incredible ride. This journey started with only limited few customers every month. It’s a great feat that we are now able to reach out to more happy travellers on an average day than we used to do in months when we had just began. On this fabulous day, I would really like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to each one of you for being a part of the TTT family. I am extremely grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be celebrating this day without customers and friends like you. Looking forward to 10 more incredible years 😉